Vision is a fine-tuned process. All the parts of the eye — and the brain — need to work together so a person can see correctly. Because the eye's structure is so complex, though, a lot of things can go wrong.
Some of the most common eye problems are refractive errors. These are the problems that eye doctors check for routinely in a vision test. Refraction means bending of light rays to focus the light coming from an image. Refractive errors are problems with the focusing of the eye, because of the way the eye is shaped, which causes the image you see to be blurred.
Refractive errors include:
- Astigmatism. In astigmatism, there's a problem with the curve of the cornea. This causes part of the eye's image to be blurry. Corrective lenses such as contact lenses or glasses can usually correct vision in people with astigmatism.
- Myopia. Also called nearsightedness or shortsightedness, myopia happens when the eye focuses the image of an object in front of the retina instead of directly on it. In most cases, people can't see well far away, but can see objects clearly close up. The condition tends to get somewhat worse through childhood and adolescence, but stabilizes in adulthood. People with this condition may need to wear glasses or contacts to correct their vision. Laser eye surgery is now commonly used in adults to correct nearsightedness permanently by changing the shape of the cornea. Laser surgery is not used for teens because the eye may still be growing and the refractive error changing.
- Hyperopia. Also called farsightedness or longsightedness, hyperopia happens when the incoming image is not focused on the retina, but behind it. This may make it difficult to see close objects clearly, with far-off objects seen more easily. Many younger children are hyperopic, but because of the ability of the eye to focus itself, may not need glasses to correct this. Glasses or contact lenses can correct this problem in kids and teens when needed. Most adults develop a form of farsightedness called presbyopia as they get older.
Myopia is very common vision problem, it happens during student stage usually, so the children should pay attention to cultivate healthy study habit during studying, especially doing homework, then a set of ergonomic design height adjustable study desk and chair is very necessary.
GMYD study desk, there is adjustable book holder, it can help children free hands, keep good reading angle, protect eyesight. Tilting desktop, four study models, 0 degree for playing, 12 degree for writing, 30 degree for reading, 40 degree for drawing, very scientific and healthy design, GMYD study table and chair, all for health of children.
- If you are interested in children furniture, desk and chair for children, choose us→GMYD, top brand in China, 16years experience (research, development and manufacture)
- If you concern healthy study of children as us, choose us→GMYD, specialize in healthy study of children, offer the program of healthy learning, ergonomic design, humanized design, over 30 patents
- If you are looking for safe and quality furniture for children, choose us→GMYD, adopt top quality material, E0 grade board, quality steel frame,etc. all environmental friendly
- If you are anxious about children’s bad study habits, choose us→GMYD, help children form good study habits, correct sitting posture, away from hunchback, myopia
with Our Support, Start Your Own Business＄
- Standard design for retail store (showroom)
- Support brand marketing
- Fully-formed products data(Point of purchase)
- Free training ( before and after-sales service)
- Sole agency
- Low MOQ to start business